When the Girls Missionary Auxiliary (GMA) meets: Sunday nights at 6:30 in the Family Life Center. This is for girls 4th – 12th grade.
Who We Are:
We are a young girls Christian organization founded by the Women’s Missionary Auxiliary (WMA) of the Baptist Missionary Association of America (BMAA).
What We Do:
- We learn God’s plan of salvation and teach it to others.
- We learn about missions and how we can help.
- We learn how to participate in formal business meetings.
- We learn how to have fun as a team.
- We have local, district, state, and national camps.
- Local groups have weekly meetings at local sponsoring churches.
“To be ever alert to the conditions which exist throughout the world, to keep our minds at all times centered on our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ; to remember always to keep our bodies as temples of God, unspotted from the world; to cast selfish desires out of our hearts, and to help our Missionary Baptist churches to carry the gospel to every corner of the world.”
“Now then we are ambassadors for Christ” (II Corinthians 5:20).
Allegiance and Star Ideals
“Realizing that I am an ambassador for Christ and that I have a responsibility to tell the lost world of Jesus, I now assent my allegiance to Jesus Christ, to His church and her activities, knowing that with the Lord’s help, I shall ever seek to:
Dwell in the realm of prayer,
Dwell in the realm of Bible study,
Dwell in the realm of faith,
Dwell in the realm of love,
Dwell in the realm of service.”