Use of the new office conference room, as with the FLC, should be coordinated with the church staff in advance. Please submit your requests to Laura McGee at email@example.com.
Reservations and Use Guidelines
1. Bethlehem church activities have priority over any other events.
2. Active church members and immediate family:
(3 generations – parents, children, & grandchildren)
3. Special events approved by the Events Committee and/or church.
Ex.- elections, school events, etc.
4. Facilities will not be available for non-members unless approved by the staff and/or church,the exception being if a member of the staff is officiating the ceremony.
Conditions of Use
1. Maximum reservation time will be two days only and will not interfere with regular church services. EXCEPTION: FLC – Weddings.
2. For non-church related events, you will be expected to furnish your own paper goods, plates, cups, etc.
3. Silverware, cookware, etc. is available for your use. Please clean and put away any items used.
4. Do not leave perishable food items in the refrigerator or oven!
5. If microwave is used, please clean inside.
6. All facilities used will be left clean and ready for use. This includes sweeping, mopping, trash carried out, and tables and chairs put away. All table cloths, dishtowels, etc. will be laundered and returned promptly.
7. Put away tables and chairs in storage closet.
8. If using the Children’s church area and old kitchen, the same rules apply.
9. If using the sanctuary for weddings etc., do not remove the piano, organ or chairs from the choir loft.
10. Only tables and chairs that are stored in the pavilion storeroom may be removed from the premises for personal use.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE THE WHITE TABLES AND PADDED CHAIRS TO BE TAKEN FOR PERSONAL USE.
THE ABOVE REGULATIONS ARE FOR ALL BUILDINGS ON THE GROUNDS OF BETHLEHEM BAPTIST CHURCH. ANY SPECIAL REQUESTS NOT COVERED WILL BE CONSIDERED BY THE BETHLEHEM STAFF and or/Church .
IF THE FACILITIES ARE NOT LEFT IN ORDER AFTER USE ACCORDING TO GUIDELINES, YOUR PRIVILEGES FOR FUTURE USE WILL BE FORFEITED.
Love offerings will gladly be accepted to help offset utility expenses.
For more information or to submit a date for consideration please email Laura McGee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submitted by the Events Committee
Danny & Charlotte Roberts
Bud & Carolyn Gean